PCs Global Industry Guide 2016 is a comprehensive study outlaying the current market scenario, future prospective and detailed industry insights of PCs market globally. The study pegs that the global PCs market had total revenues of $143.5bn in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.3% between 2011 and 2015.
As per the report, the personal computers (PCs) market consists of the sale of both desktop and portable PCs. Desktop PC is a personal computer in a form intended for regular use at a single location. Portable PCs include laptops, notebooks, and netbooks, but does not include tablet PCs.
According to analysis, Asia-Pacific and US markets declined with CARCs of -0.4% and -2.5% respectively, over the same period, to reach respective values of $48.2bn and $37.0bn in 2015 Further it provides, detailed industry analysis with help of Five Force Model at overall regional level and for 14 countries globally, analyzed within this report.
In order to have industry accepted standard comparative scenario – in this report, Volumes and market segmentation are given in terms of units shipped and covers all consumer and enterprise PC sales, valued at manufacturer selling prices including all applicable taxes.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global pcs market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global pcs market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key pcs market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global pcs market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/pcs-global-industry-guide-2016
Global PCs industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Reasons To Buy:
– What was the size of the global pcs market by value in 2015?
– What will be the size of the global pcs market in 2020?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global pcs market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the global pcs market?
– The global PCs market had total revenues of $143.5bn in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.3% between 2011 and 2015.
– The personal computers (PCs) market consists of the sale of both desktop and portable PCs. Desktop PC is a personal computer in a form intended for regular use at a single location. Portable PCs include laptops, notebooks, and netbooks, but does not include tablet PCs. This industry profile covers all consumer and enterprise PC sales, valued at manufacturer selling prices including all applicable taxes. Volumes and market segmentation are given in terms of units shipped. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2015 annual average exchange rates.
– Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -3.5% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 261.3 million units in 2015.
– A broader slowdown in the economy, particularly in developing economies that had been growing very quickly in the recent past, and new competition from the iPad, other tablets, and smartphones are contributing to deteriorating PC sales.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/ict
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519