Utilities North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2016 is a comprehensive study outlaying the current market scenario, future prospective and detailed industry insights of Utilities market in NAFTA countries. The study pegs that the utilities industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $1,001,508.2 million in 2015.the Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 3.7% over the 2011-15 period.
As per the report, the utilities industry consists of the electricity, gas and water markets. The electricity retailing market consists of the net consumption of electricity by end-users, segmented by industrial, transportation, commercial & public services, and residential consumption.
According to analysis, within the utilities industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $858,015.4 million in 2015. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $93,748.2 and $49,744.6 million, respectively. Further it provides, detailed industry analysis with help of Five Force Model at overall regional level and for trade block of NAFTA countries US, Canada and Mexico, analyzed within this report.
In order to have industry accepted standard comparative scenario – in this report, the market value has been calculated according to average annual electricity prices. The gas utilities market is calculated as the total value of natural gas used by industrial, (including energy generators purchasing gas from utilities), commercial, residential, and other end-users (including transport and agriculture users). The water utilities industry consists of all water that is collected, treated and distributed to end-users. The industry has been valued according to average annual end-user prices.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Utilities industry in NAFTA
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Utilities industry in NAFTA
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key utilities market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA utilities market with five year forecasts
– Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/utilities-north-america-nafta-industry-guide-2016
The NAFTA Utilities in Global industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including market value and forecast to 2020. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
Reasons To Buy:
– What was the size of the NAFTA utilities market by value in 2015?
– What will be the size of the NAFTA utilities market in 2020?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA utilities market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the market?
– The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The utilities industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $1,001,508.2 million in 2015.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 3.7% over the 2011-15 period.
– Within the utilities industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $858,015.4 million in 2015. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $93,748.2 and $49,744.6 million, respectively.
– The US is expected to lead the utilities industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $981,684.3 million in 2020, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $100,615.4 and $66,759.2 million, respectively.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/utilities
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519