In the 2014 base year, the global PAD market was worth approximately $543.4m, including both branded and generic drugs. By 2024, analyst expects that the global PAD market will experience significant expansion, with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of approximately 4.15%, equating to around $816.3m. The dramatic increase in the value of the overall global PAD therapeutics market will be partly attributable to the launch of several PAD drugs currently in late-stage pipeline development, which analyst believes have extraordinary potential. These include the novel antithrombotic pharmacological agents, Merck & Co.’s Zontivity (vorapaxar), AstraZeneca’s Brilinta (ticagrelor), and Bayer and Janssen’s (a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson) Xarelto (rivaroxaban), which have the capacity to reform the antiplatelet and anticoagulatory PAD treatment landscape.
The total US sales for the PAD therapeutics market in the 2014 base year was approximately $191.4m. The statin share can chiefly be attributed to sales volume, as most statins, with the exception of Crestor, are available as inexpensive generics.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/peripheral-artery-disease-us-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2024
– Overview of PAD including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product PADcription, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2014-2024.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US PAD market.
Reasons to Buy:
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for PAD.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2014-2024 in US.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/pharmaceuticals-and-healthcare
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519