The UK Syrups and Spreads market is being led by the Savory Spreads category in value terms while the Jams, Jellies and Preserves category leads in volume terms. The Jams, Jellies and Preserves category is also forecast to witness the fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading channel for the distribution of Syrups and Spreads products in the country.
– Of the five categories analyzed, ‘Jams, Jellies and Preserves’ is forecast to be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 4.5% during 2015-2020
– Women account for the majority of Sweet Spreads consumption in the UK
– Jar is the most commonly used container type in the UK Syrups and Spreads market
– Hypermarkets and Supermarkets account for 63.3% of the overall Syrups and Spreads distribution in the country
– Private labels grew at a faster rate than brands in the market during 2012-2015
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/consumer-and-market-insights-syrups-and-spreads-market-in-the-uk
This Consumer and Market Insights report on the Syrups and Spreads market in The UK provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Syrups, Molasses, Sweet Spreads, Jams, Jellies and Preserves and Savory Spreads with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
– Packaging data: Consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Rigid Plastics and others; container data for: Jar, Tub, Bottle and others
Reasons To Buy:
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/food
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519