Economic recovery and low inflation will have a positive effect on the Spanish Consumer Packaged Goods market. The Wine market in Spain is forecast to register growth in value terms during 2015-2020, while volume growth is predicted to be negative during the same period. The Still Wine category has the highest volume share in 2015, whereas the Fortified Wine category is forecast to decline at a CAGR of -0.8% during 2015-2020. Rising urbanization in Spain has increased the demand for convenient, smaller, single-serve packs of Wine. Further, internet penetration will boost online wine sales in the Spanish market.
– The Wine market in Spain is forecast to register a CAGR of 0.5% during 2015-2020.
– The Still Wine category is has the highest volume share in the overall Wine market.
– Foods and Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel in Spain’s Wine and Spirits market.
– Peascal is the leading brand in the Spain’s Wine market.
– Glass is the most commonly used packaging material in the Spanish Wine market.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/consumer-and-market-insights-wine-in-spain
This Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in Spain provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass and Paper and Board; container data for: Bottle, Carton and Bag-In-Box
– Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Wine products consumption
– Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Wine products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
– Access to analysis on products launched in the market
– Our team of analysts has placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/alcoholic-beverages
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519