Suncare BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2016 is a comprehensive study outlaying the current market scenario, future prospective and detailed industry insights of Suncare market in BRIC nations. The study pegs that Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the suncare industry and had a total market value of $2,468.5 million in 2015. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 15.4% over the 2011-15 period. As per the report, the suncare market consists of the retail sale of sun protection, after-sun and self-tan products.
According to Marketline, within the suncare industry, Brazil is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $1,428.5 million in 2015. This was followed by China, Russia and India with a value of $870.2, $105.3, and $64.5 million, respectively. Further it provides, detailed industry analysis with help of Five Force Model at overall regional level and for 4 countries Brazil, Russia, India, and China, analyzed within this report. In order to have industry accepted standard comparative scenario – in this report, the market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC suncare market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC suncare market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key suncare market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC suncare market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/suncare-bric-brazil-russia-india-china-industry-guide-2016
The BRIC Suncare industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Reasons To Buy:
– What was the size of the BRIC suncare market by value in 2015?
– What will be the size of the BRIC suncare market in 2020?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC suncare market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the BRIC suncare market?
– Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the suncare industry and had a total market value of $2,468.5 million in 2015. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 15.4% over the 2011-15 period.
– Within the suncare industry, Brazil is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $1,428.5 million in 2015. This was followed by China, Russia and India with a value of $870.2, $105.3, and $64.5 million, respectively.
– Brazil is expected to lead the suncare industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $2,366.5 million in 2020, followed by China, Russia, India with expected values of $1,426.1, $149.3 and $109.6 million, respectively.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/personal-care
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519