Tobacco Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2016 is a comprehensive study outlaying the current market scenario, future prospective and detailed industry insights of Tobacco market in G8 countries. The study pegs that the G8 countries contributed $283,343.1 million in 2015 to the global tobacco industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $318,000.7 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 2.3% over the 2015-20 period. As per the report, the tobacco market consists of the retail sale of cigarettes, cigars and cigarillos, smokeless tobacco, and smoking tobacco.
According to analyst, among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the tobacco industry, with market revenues of $98,425.8 million in 2015. This was followed by France and Japan, with a value of $52,651.0 and $30,955.2 million, respectively. Further it provides, detailed industry analysis with help of Five Force Model at overall regional level and for trade block of G8 countries US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, analyzed within this report. In order to have industry accepted standard comparative scenario – in this report, Volume data is measured in millions of pieces and includes only cigarettes, cigars and cigarillos.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 tobacco market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 tobacco market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key tobacco market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 tobacco market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/tobacco-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide-2016
The G8 Tobacco industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Reasons To Buy:
- What was the size of the G8 tobacco market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the G8 tobacco market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 tobacco market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 tobacco market?
- The G8 countries contributed $283,343.1 million in 2015 to the global tobacco industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $318,000.7 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 2.3% over the 2015-20 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the tobacco industry, with market revenues of $98,425.8 million in 2015. This was followed by France and Japan, with a value of $52,651.0 and $30,955.2 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the tobacco industry in the G8 nations with a value of $118,907.4 million in 2016, followed by France and Japan with expected values of $48,653.3 and $39,562.9 million, respectively.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/tobacco-products
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519