This report is a comprehensive study outlaying the current market scenario, future prospective and detailed industry insights of Savory Snacks market in BRIC nations. The study pegs that Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the savory snacks industry and had a total market value of $20,137.5 million in 2015. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 29.2% over the 2011-15 period.
As per the report, the savory snacks market consists of the retail sale of processed snacks, potato chips, nuts & seeds, popcorn and other savory snacks. The nuts & seeds category comprises packaged nuts and seeds sold at retail, primarily for snack consumption, including shelled and unshelled, plain and roasted, salted and unsalted varieties. The popcorn segment comprises microwaveable popcorn (unpopped popcorn that needs to be heated in the microwave before consumption), ready-to-eat popcorn (bagged, pre-popped popcorn, excluding ready-popped corn) and unpopped popcorn (popcorn that must be heated conventionally in a pan or dedicated machine.)
The processed snacks segment comprises corn chips (processed snacks that are fried after they have been extruded), extruded snacks (manufactured by pushing a raw mixture through pipes under pressure prior to cooking; includes processed and reconstituted products) and tortilla chips (chips that have been seared after being extruded). The ‘other savory snacks’ segment comprises ethnic snacks (snacks indigenous to non-western cultures, usually Asian specialties e.g. Bombay mix), meat snacks (ambient savory snacks made from meat, e.g. beef jerky) and pretzels (crisp and brittle, salted baked snacks made with unleavened dough).
According to analyst, within the savory snacks industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $10,189.3 million in 2015. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $5,170.9, $2,640.0, and $2,137.3 million, respectively. Further it provides, detailed industry analysis with help of Five Force Model at overall regional level and for 4 countries Brazil, Russia, India, and China, analyzed within this report. In order to have industry accepted standard comparative scenario – in this report, the market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/savory-snacks-bric-brazil-russia-india-china-industry-guide-2016
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC savory snacks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC savory snacks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key savory snacks market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC savory snacks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Report provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Reasons To Buy:
- What was the size of the BRIC savory snacks market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the BRIC savory snacks market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC savory snacks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC savory snacks market?
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the savory snacks industry and had a total market value of $20,137.5 million in 2015. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 29.2% over the 2011-15 period.
- Within the savory snacks industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $10,189.3 million in 2015. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $5,170.9, $2,640.0, and $2,137.3 million, respectively.
- India is expected to lead the savory snacks industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $22,003.5 million in 2020, followed by China, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $16,596.4, $4,035.9 and $3,553.6 million, respectively.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/food
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519