This report is a comprehensive study outlaying the current market scenario, future prospective and detailed industry insights of Savory Snacks market in G8 countries. The study pegs that the G8 countries contributed $53,993.5 million in 2015 to the global savory snacks industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $69,914.0 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 5.3% over the 2015-20 period. As per the report, the savory snacks market consists of the retail sale of processed snacks, potato chips, nuts & seeds, popcorn and other savory snacks. The nuts & seeds category comprises packaged nuts and seeds sold at retail, primarily for snack consumption, including shelled and unshelled, plain and roasted, salted and unsalted varieties.
The popcorn segment comprises microwaveable popcorn (unpopped popcorn that needs to be heated in the microwave before consumption), ready-to-eat popcorn (bagged, pre-popped popcorn, excluding ready-popped corn) and unpopped popcorn (popcorn that must be heated conventionally in a pan or dedicated machine.) The processed snacks segment comprises corn chips (processed snacks that are fried after they have been extruded), extruded snacks (manufactured by pushing a raw mixture through pipes under pressure prior to cooking; includes processed and reconstituted products) and tortilla chips (chips that have been seared after being extruded).
The ‘other savory snacks’ segment comprises ethnic snacks (snacks indigenous to non-western cultures, usually Asian specialties e.g. Bombay mix), meat snacks (ambient savory snacks made from meat, e.g. beef jerky) and pretzels (crisp and brittle, salted baked snacks made with unleavened dough). According to analyst, among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the savory snacks industry, with market revenues of $30,732.5 million in 2015. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $7,358.7 and $6,583.3 million, respectively. Further it provides, detailed industry analysis with help of Five Force Model at overall regional level and for trade block of G8 countries US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, analyzed within this report. In order to have industry accepted standard comparative scenario – in this report, the market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 savory snacks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 savory snacks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key savory snacks market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 savory snacks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/savory-snacks-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide-2016
Report provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Reasons To Buy:
- What was the size of the G8 savory snacks market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the G8 savory snacks market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 savory snacks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 savory snacks market?
- The G8 countries contributed $53,993.5 million in 2015 to the global savory snacks industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $69,914.0 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 5.3% over the 2015-20 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the savory snacks industry, with market revenues of $30,732.5 million in 2015. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $7,358.7 and $6,583.3 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the savory snacks industry in the G8 nations with a value of $39,644.1 million in 2016, followed by the UK and Japan with expected values of $9,095.0 and $8,940.6 million, respectively.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/food
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519