UK economic growth ever since the financial crisis has not been very overwhelming. However, the economy has continued with its pattern of steady services-led growth over the past year. Furthermore, with most regions and industries expected to see a growth pattern in 2016, enterprises in the UK are optimistic about investing in newer ICT segments in order to accelerate their growth and productivity.
- Survey shows that UK enterprises are keen on increasing their spending on security products and services in 2016 in order to tackle rising amounts of malware and cyber attacks.
- The survey also reveals that enterprises are eagerly spending on various telecommunications domains in order to improve the delivery of real-time IP-based services such as video and audio conferencing and provide high-bandwidth, low-latency services over their networks to enhance staff productivity, reduce downtimes, and increase response time to users.
- Furthermore, the survey finds that enterprises in the UK remain cautious about deploying and efficiently managing their mission-critical IT infrastructure, thereby investing in data centers as part of their security, innovation, and disaster recovery strategy.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/ict-investment-trends-in-the-uk-enterprise-ict-spending-patterns-through-to-the-end-of-2017
ICT investment trends in the UK presents the findings from a survey of 154 UK enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how UK enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and security products. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in the UK. Through survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in the UK.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions UK enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- UK enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and security products
- Factors that are influencing UK enterprises’ investments in each technology category
- How UK enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- UK enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into UK enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that UK enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing UK enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy:
- Understand how the UK enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by UK enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of UK enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and security products)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing UK enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that UK enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/ict
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519