The US economy is currently emerging from a period of considerable economic turmoil. However, it is persistent and resilient about gaining momentum and is trying to shed its sluggish image, even though recovery is slow. Our survey of 203 US enterprises finds that respondents are keen on making investments in core areas of ICT expenditure, including hardware, software, and IT services.
ICT investment trends in the US findings from a survey of 203 US enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how US enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and security products. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in the US. Through survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in the US.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/ict-investment-trends-in-the-us
- Our survey finds software to be the fastest growing technology segment in 2016, with applications that streamline enterprise and IT operations grabbing the largest share.
- Furthermore, US enterprises are focusing their hardware expenditure on security and network and communications equipment, with enterprises allocating a major proportion of their overall hardware budget to both these domains in order to secure their networks and protect their enterprise data.
- The survey also finds that enterprises in the region are also investing in various disruptive technologies such as cloud and internet of things (IoT) to gain competitive edge and to boost the overall performance of their enterprise.
Reasons To Buy:
- Understand how the US enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT Dollars are being allocated by US enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of US enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and security products)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing US enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that US enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/ict
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519