Report draws on the expertise of RadiantInsight’s consumer panel of respondents to provide opinion and insight about the key drivers of booking trends & behaviors. This report highlights airlines preferences amongst outbound tourists. Cost is the highest rated factor when choosing an airline when going on holiday, followed by comfort and good online customer reviews & ratings. Across the continents, South & Central Americans are the most price-conscious consumers.
The total number of international arrivals into the US dropped by 1.1% in 2016 to 76.6 million (77.5 million in 2015), mainly caused by the strong dollar which made it less attractive for foreigners to visit the country. The US saw fewer visitors from Europe, which was down 4% in comparison to 2015. However, growth is predicted in almost every US state in terms of international visitors over the next five years.
What else does this report offer?
- Detailed market analysis, information and insights
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes and values covering Germany’s outbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as purpose of spending and top source markets.
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in the Germany’s outbound tourism sector.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/consumer-trends-airlines
- The importance of comfort on a flight is directly linked to LCC penetration.
- In countries where LCC penetration is high, such as in Europe, comfort is seen as a less interesting feature by consumers.
- Older age groups value comforts the most when choosing airline consumers.
Reasons To Buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using survey data related to airline preferences across 36 markets
- Understand consumer behavior within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
- Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source markets
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/consumer-goods
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519